About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Monday, November 29, 2010

My first posting

Well here I am, attempting to put together my first blog. I have seen so many amazing blogs and creativity that I have decided to create my own. I hope you enjoy and come back often to see what is new.

Have a great day!!


Jackie

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! congrats on the win. that is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world. You are going to have so much fun. I love it. www.triciatreasure@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog. I am also thinking about joining the blogging world! have fun with it..looks like you are off to a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the blog - and congrats on the win! I have joined as "MoLo" which you girls on CricketLovers/CuttersCreek aren't familiar with, but that is my handle on another group! So MoLo is me, Loine. Will be interested in seeing what you do with your blog!

    ReplyDelete