About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope everyone Holiday is everything they wished and hoped for and more!

Since I recently moved to Ohio, my winter clothes are very low. My parents got me all kinds of heavy tops and a beautiful winter coat! I also received a nice variety of scrap booking items this season.

So between my new Imagine (thank you Kim) and my Gypsy and heat tool and various gift cards for craft stores I will be very busy crafting and creating! Cannot wait to get started.

Today we will spend with my step-brother and his wife, I cannot wait to get over there! They have a beautiful home that was recently finished and Diane has an amazing gift of decorating so it will be fun to see what she has done to their home. It will be packed with all the family members and friends and I am sure tons of food as well.

I had told my parents that my oldest Neola loves to open presents, and they got to see her in action. After the first one my mom said wait I need to get camera..they laughed and she grabbed the paper with her teeth and would tear open the gifts. I will post photo's when I get them, she is a silly girl.

I am off to get ready for the day...be safe everyone and have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment