About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cricut cutting guide

While searching for cutting guides I had completely forgotten about Above Rubies Studios!! They have a complete guide. You can download the free online version OR buy the app for Iphone for $1.99 (I think) Anyways I think this is really a must have for anyone!! I know I have personally trashed to many sheets of paper so I do believe I will be making great use out of this guide.

They also have a Cricut and Gypsy DVD sets and from what I understand are amazing and well worth the purchase. So, if you would have any interest here is the link to the site. There are tons of other goodies over there..so take a hop on over and look around..never know what you might find!! 

http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/
This is from the site:

In addition to helpful tips and tricks, this guide has been updated to include over 500 pre-determined cut settings on a wide variety of the most popular paper brands, fabrics and other materials. Simply look up your paper brand and type and instantly know which cut settings you should use, including:
  • Shape Type (basic or intricate)
  • Shape Size
  • Blade Type
  • Blade Depth
  • Speed
  • Pressure
  • Notes


http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/the-cricut-cutting-guide/

No comments:

Post a Comment