About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vintage Photo Gift Tags from Paper Bags

I absolutely fell in love with this the first moment I saw it!! I love antiques and the vintage look, and this tag gives any photo a vintage look! This was originally designed by Fireflies and Jellybeans, two moms that have created this blog together. They have a little bit of everything on it. Here is original link for the tutorial  http://firefliesandjellybeans.blogspot.com/2010/12/vintage-photo-gift-tags-from-paper-bag.html.  She asked me to please not copy the whole tutorial but I was more than welcome to share some photos that I added a small explanation to and link back to original. Take a moment to look around their blob, they have a lot of interesting things to do!!

So here it is!! Vintage Photo Gift Tags!!
If I caught the idea correct, they are into recycling! And I love that idea..
They combined recycling and a vintage look!! What could be better.
This is end result-no words less than amazing!!


 
They worked with the original photo in a program - full instructions on this part is also with tutorials, and don't worry- they have a step by step photo with instructions.


As you can see, you can print several images at same time, I loved this part it means I can get more than one tag done at a time.


As you can see, it is regular brown paper bag cut to size!!


Here is after printed, now who would NOT want something like this for tags for anything all year round!! So hop on over following the link and grab all of your brown paper bags!!!



Totally CUTE, totally GREEN and totally FREE!
You have to love their saying...cute, green and free!!! Enjoy and have fun!!

1 comment: