About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps

I just got my first set of Peachy Keen Stamps!!! I cannot wait to find any excuse to try them out!! If you haven't heard of the company you must go check it out. I am completely in love with their faces stamps. I think I counted 25 sets I must have...and that is just the faces!!! I called and actually spoke to Kathy who is the President and she creates a majority of the collections ( at least I am pretty sure, I know she mentioned she has been getting some designers, but I believe most of the designs are hers at this point - if I am wrong please let me know). She is really great and takes pride in all of the products - she really told me a lot of things that I didn't realize. I even asked for a catalog so I could really see everything...and I am not a catalog person..for me everything is done online but I had to have hers! I added the blinky on the side that links to them. And I have the link also on my favorites page, duhhh as if they wouldn't belong on my favorites page!!!
You might want to do yourself a HUGE favor and google what people do with the stamps!! The ideas are so adorable and possibilites are endless!! The one that really stuck in my head were vegetables with faces on them. Or, the teddy bear faces for the tear bears..no, actually it was the winter faces....hmmm, no that's not it - I remember it was the cutie pie ones. Oh, who am I kidding I love them all!!!! This first set is kinda a get started one, because the faces can be used on anything (well they all can be). The large sets go for about $25 a set for about 31 - this varies from set to set, this quantity is not set in stone - merely to give you an idea. But if I had to guess I would say average of $1 a piece, and to me it is a great deal!!
Here is the set I got!!! I just had to share it with all of you!! The first image shows just the individual images just large. The second is actual sheet you get in various sizes which are...3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1" and one 1-1/8". There are 6 faces in the various sizes then they also give you one large one on sheet - you cannot pick which one (which I am glad as I would not be able to choose). They do sell each set in each size - but, I would strongly suggest saving your pennies and investing in the one large set.

No comments:

Post a Comment