About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Haven't posted for a while...

Well I haven't posted anything it seems like forever. Between work and everything I hardly have anytime for myself it seems. But I am feeling pretty good today!!! We all know Jo Ann Fabrics has their special if you spend $50 you get a $10 gift card. I so wanted to take advantage of this. So I went through my stash and grabbed a bunch of stuff I had duplicates of and placed an ad on CL. Well this lady replied and was so excited about it all - she was just starting out..actually I think she mentioned in November she got her Cricut and was just starting to get things to make cards with. LOL I went through my paper and basically everything I had and tried to put together a nice selection for her. Don't you just love being an enabler!!!! It was far more than I originally was going to put together, but I know when I first started people were great about giving me far more than what I was paying for..so as Karma goes I had my chance to give back. Plus now I can go to Jo Anne's and get stocked up!!
Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Jackie - You are such an AMAZING person!!!! I literally cried when I got home with the AMAZING stash from you! I will be creating away for a long time with the wonderful supplies that now stock my cardboard paper holders! Actually... I may decorate my paper holders because the papers are way too pretty to sit in them plain!!!! :o) Karma will bless you for all you have done!
    Hugs~ Serina

    ReplyDelete