About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Card, Bracelett and Keychain Set

This was created by Josephine, we are in a group together. This was featured on the home page for the group and I think it is to cute and asked her for directions. She is allowing me to share this with everyone - I hope you find this as adorable and creative as I did. Enjoy!!!
Here is the link to where she posted it http://josephinesrainbow.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-stitch-at-time-challenge-45.html.

And now....here it is

And I decided to make more than just a card! I got some printable Shrink Plastic from Crafty Computer Paper just before Christmas, and I set up a file to print various sizes of the image. Then, I coloured each image with Promakers and a little added Sakura Stardust pen. The Promarkers were quite hard to use on the plastic because it has such low absorbancy, and it was almost impossible to get an even result, so I decided to make the most of that, adding a stippled effect on top of the base layer of colour. Then, cut out, punched and shrank the various bits and made up a key ring and a bracelet.

The card image was printed on white card, and again coloured with Promarkers. The backing paper was made using a small copy of the image which I coloured digitally and then tiled. The card was finished with some ribbon and a couple of butterflies.

The thing I love about digital stamps is the way you can resize so easily. To make the things above with a rubber stamp I would've needed four different sizes of stamp, or would have needed to scan and resize the image - something which would probably infringe the copyright of the image

No comments:

Post a Comment