About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Making Magazine Cover with your Photo

This site lets you create your own magazine cover with your photo!!

HOW TO CREATE & SAVE YOUR MAGAZINE COVER:
.
1 Create your magazine cover following the simple instructions on Magmypic
2 Right-click over your finished magazine cover piccy with your mouse
3 Save your piccy into your pictures file on your computer
4 Next, upload it on to your blog site (or Docrafts Gallery) and post a link here in the Mr Linky



magmypic logo My Magazine Cover Photo
Here are a couple samples I found on their site...they have a large variety and very easy to use.












No comments:

Post a Comment