About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grand Nestabilities Purse with Mini Purse

This is way to adorable NOT to have, wish I had a little girl to make this for!!! Got this from Spellbinders blog.


My daughter and I fell in love with Mona’s purse.  In fact she requested one for her favorite doll too!.  I simply used the same shape die templates for both projects.
For my daughters purse I used Grand Nestabilities LF-190 Grand Labels FourLF-126 Grand Squares and LF-127 Grand Scalloped Squares die templates.
For the doll’s purse I used standard sized Nestabilities S4-190 Labels Four, S4-309 Labels Four SM, S4-126 Classic Squares LG and S4-127 Classic Scalloped Squares LG
.
Other supplies on my purses include: Spellbinders S4-124 Classic Scalloped Circles LG for the felt rose.  Worldwin Treasures White Cardstock, Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Adhesive;  SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L E-Z Runner adhesive;  Copic Sketch marker V99; felt squares; patterned paper; hook and loop fastener.
I made the felt rose embellishment to resemble a clasp.  See how to Make a Rolled Rose with Nestabilities video by Blog Team Member Heidi Blankenship.
.
.
I received rave reviews from my daughter, on behalf of her doll, so I would like to extend a hearty thank you to Mona and Heidi for sharing their wonderful & inspirational projects with us.
Have a wonderful weekend

:) Kazan

Spellbinders is a trademark of Spellbinders Paper Arts, llc.
Grand Nestabilities are registered trademarks of Spellbinders Paper Arts. llc.
Nestabilities are registered trademarks of Spellbinders Paper Arts. llc

No comments:

Post a Comment