About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winter Frolic Cricut Cart

Celebrate the joy of the year’s first snowfall! The Winter Frolic cartridge is filled with winter themed images such as snowmen, wild animals, and cold weather activities. You will also love the layered phrases, borders, and tags included on the cartridge.

This cartridge includes: Layer, Tag, Border, Phrase, Phrase Shadow, and Shadow creative features.
This cartridge has a coordinating Cricut Companion Cuttlebug folder set!

* Cartridge Resources: -digital handbook
* -Cricut Chirp! cartridge exploration: Vol. 221
SKU # 2000271 Item # 1029

This is a full cart




Megan from Above Rubies made this really cute card, a lot of detail with of course her own touch! I thought this would be a perfect fit. For some reason I cannot get this video smaller, but I really want to keep it so I guess the size it what it is LOL. I really need to get better at this blogging.



Well, wouldn't you know it - while I was looking for cart box I found this by Christina from Creations with Christina. Isn't that snowman the cutest...and she has a video for it...hmm Christina has a video?? hehe she loves making these videos. So here it is....


No comments:

Post a Comment