About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Calendar Card

As I was looking around Jo's site It's My Creative World I came across this amazing calendar card!! She use to teach card making and has taught this one...maybe she can be persuaded to make a tutorial on this. I don't know about you, but I thought this was absolutely amazing beyond words. It looks like a lot of work...but imagine giving this to someone - they would be thrilled to receive this!!

Don't you agree this definitely belongs to be a part of this blog!!

I haven't used my Tombow makers in a long time but broke them out for this. I like the way the fur looks on the kitten.

Here is the card opened a little

This is the calendar up close a bit.


Open a little more.

I found a web site on line that you can download the calendar. (There was no link but if I find it I will add it to this).

You can make this card simple or really fancy with embellishments and decorative papers.

2 comments: