About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Melanie Muenchinger Stamps

Here is one more designer that I think everyone will find something they love. You have most likely heard of Melanie Muenchinger, her site is Hands, Head and Heart where you will find it loaded with ideas using her stamps, helpful hints and also for specific sets and to many tutorials and ideas to count. Gina K of course with Gina K Designs and Stamp TV carries all of her sets. Gink K did a blog hop over the weekend and I discovered the world of Melanie Muenchinger - the stamps below are ones on the top of my very long wish list. She has so many different sets for any occasion - but you know me flowers and butterflies are my weakness!!!

She is an Illustrator and Senior Designer
And you are about to find out why!!!

To get an idea of her style and some of her sets I decided this time to show the whole set and one project - and of course follow the the item description to get your own set and the other link to see how to create what you see!!! All projects were completed by Melanie herself (I do believe) No they are not in any sort of order - however, I am going to show the first sets that I discovered over the weekend....starting with!!!

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/images/BringtheBling.gif 
This is the very first set of hers that caught my attention!
Imagine not only stamping these - but embossing them!!!! These are screaming to be embossed IMHO.
This set is actually very versatile to me...think of all the things you could do with them individually.
I saw one card where the a second center flower was cut out and popped up onto whole array.
http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/images/Ayearofborders.gif
You know I had to show sets with butterflies!
 
Choosing one more to show you was almost impossible to decide...


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations!!! I am a huge fan of Gina K and have learned so much from watching her videos. Your cards are simply stunning!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete