About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ribbon Bow

Once again Becca has done it again! I think she dreams about making bows in her sleep. She does explain what she used to make this stunning card - BUT - and this is the BEST part!! She made a video on how to make the bow!!!!! So head on over to Amazing Grace Papers and learn how you to can make this lovely card!! Don't worry, it looks as if it would be hard to make - never fear she makes them easy to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment