About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Coloring your stamps


So I have decided to do a posting on different styles and mediums for adding your own style and finishing touched to stamps - if it should be rubber or digital..  As I run across others I will add them to this posting - I hadn't even thought about adding coloring your stamps UNTIL I came across this oh so adorable project and this amazing lady that really has a talent for it. Margaret from I Love Crafting - who also has an Etsy shop Margarets Crafts.
I spent some time on her blog and I am sure you will enjoy it as well - she has a bit of everything and very easy understand. She has 34 - yes 34 videos on her blog!! You know where I will be spending time at!

Here is the finished project - what an amazing job she did!! These are the colors that she used - E00,11,13,25,47,49. RV91,93,95. C1,3.

Here is the video she made!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie, was sooo honored that you wanted to use my video on your blog.
    Margaret
    mmarg1520@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete