About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Card Ideas Various Postings - Please read this one.

I have been switching back and forth on how to organize card ideas - for the techniques that I have posted they will be added to them. For others, I will start postings and simply label them until I get a collection of certain techniques and find a tutorial and move the cards to the postings. As always under each image will be credits and link back - if you find something that inspires you...please take a moment to let the designer know. Hey we all like to hear when our work inspires someone - share the love!! One last note, since there are so many amazing creations out there, I will be posting them while waiting for permission (this was another hurdle on how to handle) Since I always try to wait for a response for the tutorials...if you see one of yours let me know (check email to lol) The request might of been sent to your spam folder.
Thanks for taking a moment to read this and I hope you find what you are looking for!! Remember, since each posting will include various techniques and ideas, take a moment to look through all the labels and postings...Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment