About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday Petals Card

I didn't realize that the other post didn't include directions for the best part - the flower!!! So here it is....Enjoy!! Dawn is making my wish list longer and longer.. I am going to need a par time job so I can get all of the goodies!! Here is original posting...enjoy! http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2011/02/birthday-petals-card-.html


Birthday Petals card front
Hi Stampers :

 Happy Monday Friends & Happy Presidents Day !
I finally got to use my  Blossoms Petals punch# 121808  along with the 
 Build a Blossom stamp set
  • (c) # 121994
  • (w) # 121923
Love them both !
I use Baja Breeze card stock #111352   and Baja Breeze classic ink #111833   for my card  today.
 I am going to show  you  the inside of my card  later this week via video .. so stinkin cute :)
The Birthday  greeting is from the  stamp set  called
Bring on the Cake
  •  # 121958 (c)
  •  # 121899 ( w)
I also used the  Framed Tulip embossing folder #121809
I addeda small strip of Springtime Vintage  designer paper # 121782  as well as a few Basic Rhinestones #119246.
To  finish off the pretty flower I added lots of Dazzling Diamonds # 102023
Have a Marvelous Monday friends. See you  tomorrow
Until later... Happy Stampin!
 Order Stampin' Up! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment