About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Penny Duncan

I am sure most of you know how Penny Duncan is and that her work is amazing! For those of you who don't know who she is, trust me her site is one that should be saved in your favorites!  She designs amazing files that you can use with your Cricut - but she also sells a CD packed full of all of her free designs. I plan on getting a copy just for the ease of having it all in one location..it's only $15.
Her blog is loaded, and I mean loaded with tutorials on everything you can imagine with her own unique and very elegant style! Here is a link to her blog, you might want to grab yourself a cup of coffee and get comfortable before going there....http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/. I haven't asked her for any of her tutorials as the list would be endless! I figured it would be far easier to just have her link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment