About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sew Easy


If you haven't heard about this amazing little gadget and you love the "sewed" look on cards...well here you go!!!! Small, affordable, looks like it is easy to use, using floss not thread (I can imagine it would look really great with floss). Needless to say this is going on my "wish list"..I cannot imagine dragging out my sewing machine and all the hassle for one minute on a card - However, with this you know I will...hehe and I have tons of embroidery thread already!!
Now of course you can find it anywhere, but here is We R Memory Keepers link for it  http://www.weronthenet.com/sew_easy

I was looking around online for images or something to so that you could get an idea on what it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment