About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Sentiments Exactly

I wanted to share this with everyone because this is a GREAT deal!! Also, go and sign up for the weekly deal - and they are deals!! I was fortunate enough to get all 3 sets but she still has the last set available. They are unmounted, which I have been using them on my acrylic blocks and store them in a binder I made up. Here is the link for the site http://www.sentiments.com/Promotion.asp. It says 75+, but all 3 sets I got around 100+ in a vast variety of sizes. I have also ordered the clear unmounted ones from her and I am completely satisfied. So if you would like to get a nice selection for a really low price here is your chance. The set costs $19.95 and only $7.75 for shipping you simply cannot beat that!
This is from the page about the set...
LOT 3 Ready To Ship Today!
LOT 3 Ready To Ship Today!
75+ unmounted sentiment stamps that are cushioned, cut, and ready to mount..

These lots contain sentiments for every occasion and range from 1/2x1/2 inches to 3.5x4.5 inches in size.

Multiple bags may be purchased at the same shipping cost of $7.75 for US orders only-get your friends to join you or purchase as a gift and pay the same shipping fee.

NO DUPLICATES, ALL IMAGES ARE NEW AND UNIQUE.

We are throwing in an extra 3 images just in case we may have made a mistake in counting out your images.

MSE! reserves the right to replace an image when it is depleted with a like image.

The picture above is for example purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment