About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Matchbook Tag Holder

Well I have had some time to go through the endless list of bookmarks I had saved. And once again my needing this blog to keep it all organized has proven itself again! I just found this tutorial that I really wanted to do when I saw it the first time...so I saved it and forgot all about it! I think this is the cutest little addition to just about anything! And non other than Christina with another amazing tutorial...here is the original link http://www.creationswithchristina.com/2010/10/matchbook-tag-holder-tutorial.html .  I am so happy that I found Christina and her tutorials!! Now, let's get onto the main event...Matchbook Tag Holders!!!

Happy Thursday,
This week is flying by. Hopefully the weekend will drag....

I thought a video tutorial of the matchbook tag holder that I made in my Halloween Mini would be helpful. I'll list the measurements and supplies below...


This is the one I made for my mini album...


Here is what you will need:
(4) Mini Sack Bags (2-1/2 x 3-1/2), (4) Tags (2-1/4 x 3-1/2), (8) Pattern Paper 2-1/2 x 3-1/2, (1) Pattern Paper 2-3/4 x 12, (1) Cardstock 2-3/4 x 4, (1) Cardstock 2-3/4 x 8, ScorPal, Bone Folder, Adhesive, 1" Circle Punch

Have a great Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment