About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fave Crafts

I don't know why I haven't added this site to my blog yet - I absolutely love it!! You can sign up for a free newsletter which is packed with ideas. They also have a ton of free EBooks which you can download - and let me tell you what..they are great - jammed packed!! I do believe you can even go back and get older ones. This site has a little bit of everything and the tutorials are well put together and very easy to follow.
Here is the link...enjoy!!
OH..and it is all FREE!! and I love free things..especially when they are well worth it.
http://www.favecrafts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment