About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PSA Essentials

I had seen this a while ago and wasn't 100% sold on it. Don't get me wrong I thought it was a really great idea and cost didn't make me fall over. But I just wasn't there....until!! You Had Me at Craft did a video on how to make an envelope and she used her monogram to make an envelope seal. That sold me, she layered it onto a larger scalloped circle and it was so adorable yet really sharp looking. I am always stumped at how to seal envelopes, esp when the cards are kinda bulky..thick?? This is perfect for that, it is a nice enough size for the seal to really keep it closed. They have a ton of different things...check it out for yourself..never know??? Hmmmm I wonder if you can heat emboss their ink??? I will have to find out!!
Here is link for PSA Essentials...  http://www.psaessentials.com/
I wanted to give you an idea of just how amazing these are so I grabbed a couple images from the site, the outer rings are interchangeable as well as the inner rings so you can mix and match. They also have a variety of colors, even combos for inner and outer parts. You can also do personalized ones - such as your address on outer ring, or handmade by ...can you imagine the endless possibilities. I thought it would be great to have handmade by personalized on inner and outer rings both. They have a nice selection of premade packages...even Rudolph!! Hehe can you tell I am completely excited about these.











No comments:

Post a Comment