About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Perfect Reinker Palette

While I was on Becca's site I came across this and thought what a creative way of keeping your inks. And of course my favorite - inexpensive!! If you haven't figured it out, cost and convenience is top priority for me. So without further delay here is what Becca came up with to keep her inks organized and at her fingertips!! And of course the link back http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/perfect-reinker-palette/.


Do you want to learn how to take this inexpensive watercolor set and convert it into a great storage/organizer for your ink bottles....follow the link above and let Becca show you how!

Watercolor Paint Pallette





No comments:

Post a Comment