About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pinwheel Card

I liked the design of this card and a great use for all of those small pieces of paper and a wide variety of brads I have collected. Dawn from Stampin 'Up seems to have an endless amount of creativity!! Here is the link to the tutorial enjoy!!! I just love here videos, she really has a knack for making them.
Crazy for Crumb Cake ~ Springtime Smiles



Crazy for Crumb Cake ~ Springtime Smiles

Springtime Smiles
Hi Stampers :

Here is  the last card of my Crazy for Crumb Cake week. 
This time I added a pinwheel. 
 You can view my video HERE on how  to make the pinwheel  .
This card is sooo pretty IRL ( In Real Life )
Here are  the supplies  I used  for todays card :
  • Easter Blossoms  stamp set # 122057 (c)
  • Tiny Tags stamp set # 118592 (c)
  • Springtime Vintage  Designer paper # 112782
  • Early Espresso card stock #119686
  • Early Espresso ink # 119670 
  • Crumb Cake crad stock #120953
  • 1 3/4" X 7/8" Oval punch # 119855
  • Jewerly Tag punch # 117190
  • Scallop Oval punch #119856
  • Glimmer Basic brads ( Neutrals) # 121003
If  you missed any of  the last 2 weeks  of my Crazy for Crumb Cake  posts you can click  HERE  to view all of them  Or  you can scroll down to CATAGORIES on right and  click on Crazy for Crumb Cake.
Have a Fabulous Wednesday Friends ! 
Until later.. Happy Stampin!
Order Stampin' Up! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment