About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stork Scissors

These scissors are by far my favorite pair!! I enjoy cutting out images and so forth and to really get the detail these are perfect. My first pair I had for over 10 years and used them all of them time, from cutting ribbon, fabric to paper and everything in between. I had this link saved because the pricing was to low to pass up..so here you go..another of my must - have, can't live without tools.

 http://www.quilling.com



Stork Scissors - 4" - Silver
Code: 174
Price: $5.50
Quantity in Basket: none

No comments:

Post a Comment