About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Make your own icicles

I could spend hours (and I do) going through Dawn's You Tube videos...always picking up little tricks. There is a reason that I always suggest visiting the original tutorials and looking around - you never know what you will find. And there is far to much out there to post everything!! This is definitely a must share!! I love glitter, and over the holidays I love to make icicles on my cards and I will be making tons of these to use.  I am positive that you will absolutely love this tutorial as much as I do!

Here is link to this You Tube Video by Dawn from Stampin 'Up...you have to pop over there and check out here videos!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qzl-ax4GMg&feature=relmfu or you can just look up You Tube Dawn Stampin 'Up. And now for the tutorial!!!


1 comment: