About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Glassine Envelopes - Embossing

I saw this really cute idea, and learned what a Glassine Envelop is as well. Tiffany Windsor took one of these envelopes and embossed it using embossing folders. Turned out really cute and she had great ideas on what to use them for.
Here is her video on how she did it, hope you like it! She has a number of videos on how to do things and she is talented and comes up with ideas you would never think of - ok I wouldn't.



I went and looked up the envelopes to see how much they would cost and I found 50 for $6.99 and the site and even more ideas on what to do with them. I am sure there are plenty of places to sell them...but I like that they showed ideas on using them. Average elsewhere was 10 for $2..so the cost for them is ideal - especially considering what you can do with them.  Here is link where they were 50 for $6.99.
http://www.blissweddingsmarket.com/store/000110.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment