About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Pop Up Gift Card Holder

When Dawn first sent out the email regarding this card I went crazy over the flower - absolutely loved it!! And of course I couldn't wait for the tutorial I emailed her right away on how to make it. The instructions for the card are on another post called Birthday Card Petals...I normally try to avoid tutorials that require you to buy a certain product but this one is breaks the rule - I hope you love it as much as I do so head on over and let Dawn you that you need to have the set as well.
Onto the card itself, I thought this idea was really interesting and she makes it look so easy...guess I will find out!! Here is link to the original tutorial http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2011/02/pop-up-gift-card-holder-video-.html

And now...how to make this amazing card to go with all those gift cards we just love to share!!

Pop Up gift card holder video ...

Birthday Petals card front
Hi Stampers :

 Here are  the supplies I will be using in todays video :
Baja Breeze card stock # 111352
  • cut at 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" ( card base )
  • cut at 5 1/2" X 6" ( inside of card)
Sticky Strip#104294
Bone Folder # 102300
Birthday Petals card inside
Birthday Petals card side view
Finished card  front details click HERE

Until later.. Happy Stampin!


Order Stampin' Up! Online

2 comments:

  1. I love your gift card holder, Mary! I have this particular die too and it's one of my favorites! I love the die-cut flower and the gorgeous ribbon you added! So pretty! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete