About the creators

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people that have allowed me to share their work. All of the postings have the links to the original posting - click on the name of their site. If you find something that you really enjoy please take a minute to go to their site and leave them some love!! Without them, without their permission this would not exist. I try not to get to many from one person - unless what they have is so unique. I do not get anything in return from them...but let them know you found them here with me Jackie at Glitter Fantasies.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ranger Color Chart

While I am in the middle of organizing I found that several companies actually have charts that you can download and mark which ones you have. So I decided that I would keep track of all the ones I have found - please let me know of any you have. I am going to label them all Organize and Color Charts with the title being company name.
So first off we have Ranger!!! Here is actual link to site http://www.rangerink.com/labels.htm

Ranger Ink Pad Label Sheets

Ranger has made it easier for you to organize your ink pads! We've created PDF files of the most popular Ranger dye inks - Adirondack®, Archival™, Distress™ and Jenni Bowlin for Ranger inks.
These files were designed to work with Avery brand 5267 labels (or other brands that have a similar size label--one and three quarters inch by one half inch, 80 labels per sheet).
Adirondack PDF Label Sheet
Archival PDF Label Sheet
Distress PDF Label Sheet
Jenni Bowlin PDF Label Sheet

NEW! Ranger Color Swatch Charts


Print these helpful grids on letter-size (8½ x 11") card stock and apply your Ranger inks, paints, and glitter glues in the appropriate squares to create colorful reference charts!
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers Color Chart
Adirondack Alcohol Inks Color Chart (print on glossy paper)
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paint Color Chart
Liquid Pearls Color Chart
Perfect Pearls Mists Color Charts (spray mists onto 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" black cardstock squares and adhere to chart)
Stickles Glitter Glue Color Chart
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Color Chart
Tim Holtz® Distress Stickles Color Chart
For your convenience - and mine hehe here is list of links they have at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment